THESE INSTRUCTIONS ARE IMPORTANT.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND RETAIN FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
WARNING: This product has an internal spring frame that will pop open with some force. Never let small children unfold or fold this product. Always hold the product away from your body when opening.
- Never open CoziGo in a confined space as it is designed to open to its full size in seconds. Always make sure that there is ample space around you.
- The safety of your child is your responsibility.
- Never leave your child unattended with CoziGo for any reason.
- Do not let other children play unattended near CoziGo.
- Do not use if any part is broken, torn or missing.
- Use only replacement parts supplied or approved by the manufacturer.
- Be aware of the risk of open fires and other sources of strong heat, such as electric bar fires, gas fires, etc., in the near vicinity of CoziGo.
- Only clean the product with a damp cloth.
- Regularly check CoziGo for any damage. If the product is damaged do not use and contact customer service for advice.
PLEASE NOTE: CoziGo is designed to fit most airline bassinets. There are a number of old aircraft that carry bassinets that are not appropriate to use with CoziGo. If you are unlucky enough to get a bassinet that CoziGo doesn't fit, take a photo of it and return the unit in unused condition and we will offer a full refund.
Before using CoziGo we suggest that you practice the folding technique. It will take about 3-5 attempts before you get used to it.
If you have bought CoziGo to use on an airplane, we suggest introducing it to your baby as soon as possible on your stroller or pram. This will get your baby used to sleeping with CoziGo and it will become part of the settling routine – it will be a familiar comfort to your baby when it comes to settling time during your flight.